New to the game

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just sayin hi....im a VW nut who has been rollin around az and now al. finally got the bug for a rat after seein my friends rollin around. i saw it alot more in az than al but im gonna take a west coast chopper bike unchopper it (????) maybe wrong phrase. To look like a old school WWII messenger cycle and paint an trick to match my vw thing, any input would be helpful or hard lessons learned
thanks, Groosome

Hey, I'm new here too. I'm a VW nut as well....(read Samba, Cal-Look Lounge, etc..) Anyway I think these Ratrod bikes are very cool, and it gives you something else to obsess on besides the ACVW world!!

WELCOME!

If I could fit in most VW's I would probably be a nut, that's why I love my 2 '59s....a 1959 Ford and a 1959 Columbia. Welcome!! Excited to see your build!!

im gonna take a west coast chopper bike unchopper it (????) maybe wrong phrase. To look like a old school WWII messenger cycle and paint an trick to match my vw thing, any input would be helpful

Start a build thread and post a picture of the thing. :)

Thanks to all, big ups to KOTA for the seat info.....started pics will post asap. Today begins measuring at the dub shop and maybe alittle cutting
Looking initially for a minimalist approach to start. figure i would use my mine to make the big mistakes on and then have the boy start stripping his cruiser. Im guessing three coats of dubious paint. he will be pissed

Latest posts

Back