New to the site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - My name is Matt and I live in Vermont. I have been garbage picking Schwinn's for years. Mostly for restoration. I just recently started getting a few Schwinn cantilever frames with missing parts and while searching on some parts I came upon this site. It has inspired me to do more customization. I'm not a welder and don't have much experience in fabrication of custom parts but this site sure inspires me to learn more skills. Great works of art.

Welcome Matt! Good to see more New Englanders on here. There's a good bunch of guys here who share the same interests- all things 2 wheeled - and who love building, saving, customizing, and riding bikes.

Keep an eye on the events page here, as there are a lot of things going on. It would be great if you got "down south" to meet some of the rest of us crazy folks for a ride or two this year.

We get together for group rides, pub crawls, swap meets, midnight rides, general mayhem and craziness so hopefully you'll get a chance to share in that.

Welcome aboard,

--Rob

Thanks guys. Sounds like fun. I am going to be out of commission for riding for awhile, blew my knee out skiing. Hoping to be back in the saddle early summer. Until then I am going to be building up my newest find, '64 Typhoon.

Latest posts

Back