New today...Well used today..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Schwinn something

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0011-1.jpg

Not sure about this but it was real close to Zero bucks so that works...

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013-1.jpg

Not real sure what to do with these yet. I wan't to fix and sell the Schwinn, but need some ideas of what to shoot for. Fixie, originalish, what do you think?
As for the chrome bike. I'll probobly pirate parts on that and us on another bike and just get rid of the frame..

if it were mine (the varsity) id clean it, swap out the crank gears for somethin that looked more original with 2 sprockets, make sure it shifted and stopped and sell it.

Maybe the chrome one is a GT Dyno Zone? Kinda looks like one...

I'm a bit unsure I know enough to fix the derailer. Is it that hard? Plus I need to get the parts. Got any?

i should have the parts, but the condition may not be that great :mrgreen: , ill check for ya though.

does the rear derailer shift ok ?

the front looks like it was just moved out of the way due to the bigger gear cluster put on it

if its too much to tackle you could sell it as is or just put a single sprocket up front to clean up the looks.

Those are ACS parts. Just looked them up. Looks like I got pedals, rotor for the neck and crank, plus rear brake..
Cool..

Schwinn Varsity

It says ACS rotor but I don't know how to tell if it's 1st gen or not. From what I can tell Ive seen it on Hutch bicycles, but that is about it...

Back