New Years Day ride in Owosso

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great first of the year ride! The FBN was definitely represented well on this lovely day! I'll try to get all my pictures posted a little later tonight and post a link to them, I've got to get Gigs from works in awhile.
It was great to hang with everyone. Met some new friends, regrouped with some old ones and put up with my stunt double, Gorilla. :thumbsup: Too bad Stretch couldn't make it out to ride with us, we missed you!
A big THANKS to ALL the Peddlers and the crew at the Rainbow Bar! You guys know how to put on a good time! Gigs was really jealous of everyone who could make it, but she'll be there next year even if nobody else is!
Some of the cool things she missed were riding thru the middle of the bar, sitting on the saddle stool, some awesome sausage, some of the best fries and wings I've ever had and hanging with everyone! If this is a sign of how the rest of the year is gonna be, BRING IT ON!
There was a rumor floating around that the Peddlers may have a Valentines ride so stay tuned!
Thanks to everyone,
Chainy

Actual temp was around 20, windchill I heard was around 7 to 8 degrees. But it didn't really feel too bad. I used handwarmers for the first time and this was the first cold weather ride I've ever fully enjoyed! The warmers actually got too hot towards the end.

Back