October in New York.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone up for sporting their designs around New York? Peep public art. Cruise scenic waterways and parks. I'm local and I'm always on my bike so consider it an open invitation. If theres enough interest we can set dates or make it a regular thing. Maybe attach it to car show dates, First Friday rides or BikeKill. Any interest?
I’m in Syracuse; a member of Syracuse Classic Bikes: we have our board meeting 2/10 and set our ride schedule; I can see if anyone wants to do a long haul down for a change in scenery.

Oh to be young, wild, drunk, single and carefree again ! Looks like total anarchy !! You guys are totally insane !!
Some of us are aging gracefully and slightly more sane 18 years later!
IMG_1053.jpeg

Though i do feel more like the guy above than the calm casual guy below traversing the mob
IMG_1084.jpeg
Love this bike BTW. Ride 'em high!

Last edited:
I did a slow motion, over the bars face plant going into my driveway with my 21 speed homemade pennyfarthing , named Suicycle. I ended up with a broken arm and multiple broken ribs. I cringe looking at that video!!
6A3CA7CB-5B4F-46EE-A8C8-CC343FFB0DBC.jpeg
4F1EF2C0-7253-4BB8-9124-20161A9A063B.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back