Newb from L.A. - SoCal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 32, a professional web designer.
I have (also) been in the business for 16 years now (or practically half my life).
Started my career as a telemarketer and gained field experience by doing web and print design for many MANY businesses, currently having the pleasure of working for a great web-based company.

I grew up around hot rods (Orange County) now residing in the S.F. Valley, while still being a HotRod & RatRod culture devoted follower and enthusiast (yes,... a rockabilly)
Unfortunately due to space (and money,... mostly money tho) I have never owned and actual Rat rod vehicle, much less a hot rod.

Fortunately for me, bikes are much cheaper and affordable which is why i decided to join this great forum community

A few years back i was an avid BMX rider, but due to some bad "landings" had to move onto safer styles such as fixed gear, then track (700c), and finally Cruisers :mrgreen:

TL; DR
Glad to be here, and can't wait to become much more engaged on the forum, sharing, participating and probably learning a whole load of things.

Latest posts

Back