Newb from Las Vegas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

Well, simple intro I suppose. My name is Tim. I live in Las Vegas. I am into all things old. I drive a 68 Coupe Deville. I have a pair of bikes that I am working on. My wife's bike is a early 60's vintage Schwinn Hollywood. It was my Mom's bike as a kid.

My wife's bike:
P1010001.jpg

My bike is one I have no idea about. It is orange in color, 26" wheels, and has a fantastic patina. I don't know the make and model at all. My closest guess is an early 40's Huffman based on the sprocket. But that is all I have to go on. It was my grandfather's bike.

Here is a pic of my bike. Any help identifying it would be greatly appreciated.

My bike:
8916_104280526250798_100000065548468_130475_4357048_n.jpg

Glad to meet ya!

Tim

Thanks!! These old bikes are awesome. I have plans to build one from scratch someday... But, in the meantime I have to get these two bikes ready for paint at the same time my Cadillac goes in for paint...

Upon further research the frame almost looks like a Murray Monterey...

Viva is a fun gig... I usually attend the off shows as a 68 isn't within year specs for Viva...

culturecreature said:
Upon further research the frame almost looks like a Murray Monterey...

Viva is a fun gig... I usually attend the off shows as a 68 isn't within year specs for Viva...
yea i herd about all the shows around the area that weekend, i went to swing dance mainly and that i did my feet hated me but i loved every minute of it dancing with people all around the world, the car show wasnt what i expected but from what i here its gettin better

The car show is a little hit and miss. Seems as if more folks are starting to head to Rat City Ruckus other than Viva... Less strict on car specs and allocations of mods...

Latest posts

Back