Newb from Sweden!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.

First off, please excuse my English!

Alright, so I'm Swedish, 31 years old and totally new to this bike building thing. The closest I've ever come to something like this is that I renovated a moped with my dad 16 years ago. But last year when I needed to find myself a new bike I accidentally found this page (but no bike), and I got totally blown away by most of the bikes in the gallery. I still don't have a (rideable) bike, but I found a girls frame with a fork and a stem that I'm currently trying to build as a learning process, before I'm going to start building my bike. The parts I have for my future bike is a Phat cycles frame and a 24" 3"wide rear wheel and a 26" 2.something front wheel. I was thinking of entering the build off with the girl frame bike to get motivated to finish it quite fast, but I don't know if I dare, most of the builds are quite phenomenal and I don't think I could compete at any level with those. But maybe next year when I hopefully have picked up some more skills :D

Carl.

Welcome! With the parts you describe, you'll have an awesome build.
Don't feel intimidated but the build off (everybody starts somewhere) but a little practice might help

Latest posts

Back