Newb from VA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys...I just joined the forum. Lots of great pics and ideas here so I decided to join. I just finished up a custom '85 Murray cruiser and have 3 more bikes for my wife and daughters...a '66 Schwinn Hollywood, a '71 Schwinn Collegiate 5 speed and one that has me somewhat stumped. It's manufactured by Snyder and sold under the name Pinnell's. Pinnell's was a bike shop in Richmond, VA. It's a 24 inch balloon bike very similar to a Rollfast (which was mfg'd by Snyder). These 3 bikes will be rebuilt, repainted the color of their choice and maybe tricked out a bit. I'll get some pics up once I setup a photobucket acct.

I used to rebuild bikes all the time when I was a kid back in the 80's. I guess I'm kind of reliving part of my childhood by working on the bikes now. It sure is fun though! I was big into mountain biking for a while but nothing beats the simplicity of a good ol' single speed coaster brake setup!

I look forward to some good times here!

Cheers!
Jason

Latest posts

Back