Newb from VA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, from the Richmond area of VA and new to the forum. I came here to look for ideas for a '63 Schwinn Typhoon that I got from Craigslist while looking for BMX parts. Something struck my eye about this bike. Maybe it was the part of me always wanting a beach cruiser-ish bike, maybe it was because it had knock-off Oakley 3 grips ( that I really wanted for my 83 CW ZL Pro) or maybe it was my sheer love for two-wheeled pieces of metal. Either way I went to go look at it and $70 bucks and a long bike loving conversation later, it was in the back of my truck. I haven't really done much with it yet other than a new seat post and new grease. It rides great and I need to get some cruiser tires. The knobbies that came on it suck. In my search of looking for ideas, I found this site and some of you guys have some freaking cool ... bikes! My mind is running with all kinds of ideas of what to do with it while I piece together my '84 Hutch Pro Racer as well. I'm always open to suggestions and ideas. Post pics of your rides if you feel like it.

Another member from VA.
WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION.
JD from Norfolk / Va. Beach

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back