Newb in the UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been lurking here for a while checking out all the awesome builds. I currently have a 75 Sting ray, 66 Schwinn Fiesta and 60's Huffy 24" cruiser. I plan to sell 2 and keep the huffy for now, not many old American bikes over here.

Will post pics when I find some.

Welcome Volkswagen!

Good to see more people from "across the pond" are joining in
Looking forward to seeing your bikes
I'm building a 76 Sting Ray at the moment myself

:D Hi Volkswagen! Welcome from a fellow Team GB'er, Old Schwinn owner and VeeDubber! Enjoy this, THE best forum!

Another one in the UK here too, welcome to the forum, nice selection of bikes.

Used to have a few VW's but now into my bikes, had a 56 splitty, a 69 Squareback (Cali import) and a 69 Fastback. If you take your bikes to any VW shows/meets in the Home Counties let me know, I will bring one of mine :lol:

Welcome from the frozen wastes of Cumbria!! :D
I'd say we're the British chapter of the cruiser/rat/ghost fans but I don't think there's enough of us for a chapter... not even a paragraph... we're a sentence... or we should be sentenced...I can't decide... welcome anyway :wink:

Nice one Bodge! Just about sums us up! Sorry I never got to Croft! I did set off on my bike . . And did the rain start!! Got as far as the train station thought I would 'cheat' and get the train to Darlington! Nope it just rained and rained! Hope you survived the wet
Talking of Chapters, I've just become the first UK prospect of the CRUIZADOS BIKE CLUB!! CHUFFED!

Sounds very cool
Yes Croft was spectacularly wet... it was only the consumption of vodka and watching the classic race cars crashing into oneanother that kept us sane! A 12 hour thunderstorm!... No, REALLY! :(

Latest posts

Back