Newbe from Austin Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to introduce myself my name is JD I have been lurk'n for sometime on this awesome site. I have always had a nac for anything two wheels since I was a kid. My dad liked old Ford Model A's so I grew up with the rat rod hobby from him. I moved from Austin Texas in 2004 to Los Angeles where I began my motocross life style and discovered beach cruisers while dating a girl in Newport Beach. I moved back to Austin in 2007 and realized I needed a Cruiser in my life. I happened to see a Felt Chief at a friends custom bike shop and I knew when I saw it I had to have it 4 years later its the only bike I ride out of 8 bikes that I own. Any way I have a club / blog that I have started in Austin its called Heavy Pedal Cruisers http://heavypedalcruisers.blogspot.com/ I hope to have rides in the future like poker rides, bar hop rides and such so if your in the Austin area please get in contact with me. Here are my 3 cruisers that have I so far.
Felt Chief
P1011165.jpg

Schwinn Springer
P1011160.jpg

Schwinn Tornado
P1011162.jpg

Back