Newbie from Colorado

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
Just wanted to post a quick note to say "Hello". Found my way to the site while researching a frame that I recently acquired. (I'll start another thread on that).
I'm originally from South Louisiana (Baton Rouge), but live in Carbondale, Colorado now. I've always had bikes around since before I could walk. Starting with some nice early seventies Fisher-Price walk-along things, to Big Wheels and Spin-out-360's in the mid-seventies to BMX bikes in the eighties (jumping some SWEEEET ramps) to mountain bikes and road bikes later on. After looking around the site a bit, I realize that I am not nearly obsessed enough with these two wheeled machines to keep up with you guys and gals so I'll have to get to work on that.
Looking forward to seeing where all of this leads.

Welcome! I'm a newbie from Colorado too, Front Range. I got the bug this summer with an Electra rust bucket find that had a 7 speed Nexus hub. Looking forward to seeing your frame, and build!

Latest posts

Back