Newbie From Florida

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

drbern77

Hi Guys,
just registered. I'm from southwest Florida and enjoy all bikes. Not much going on down here in the old bike Scene. Just discovered a guy in Clearwater that is really into vintage bikes. He is having a group meet/ride this saturday 8-10 at 6P.
I owned a '47 roadmaster, my first bike 3 years ago. Since i've bought and still own a mint condition 48 roadmaster luxury liner repop, a 50's Roadmaster jet pilot i just got, a 1895 Highwheel replica, and a couple Jamis mountain bikes.

I have 4 26x2.125 brand new white tires for sale for $25/pr or $45 for all if anyone is interested.

Cool, thanks!
are you going to Dunedin (clearwater) this sat. for the ride?

WElcome Dbern, Look forward to meeting you Saturday. My Wife and I will be there. Definitely check out the Gulf kruisers, Lots of good people out to have a fun time riding. A few people from the group are coming out on Saturday as well.
Here is the Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gulf-Kru ... 3796389778
Noodle, you gotta make it out sometime. :D :D Especially when you get that firestone finished up!

Latest posts

Back