Newbie from Iowa/Kansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey whats up my name is brian and i currently live 6 months out of the year in davenport,iowa and the other 6 months in gardner,kansas(long story). im 26 and ive got a beautiful 2 year old daughter!

i have several bikes in my "collection" and im always looking for more. MUCH LOVE TO CRAIGSLIST lol i perfer the OLD OLD stuff :)

i will be making a thread of my own with all my bikes but i just wanted to come in here and let you guys know who i am before i start making threads and such.

i dont know if it matter but just in case other people are doing it....heres a picture of my mug

312405_191575854247655_100001857244124_438933_542951824_n.jpg

thanks for stoppin by and taking the time to check me out.

Welcome to the site. By the way, post the pics of your bikes in the "bike talk" section. There is a thread just started recently for ratrodders from KS to post pics of their bikes. Since your in KS half the time anyway, you might as well post them there. We'd love to see em! 8)

pick said:
Welcome to the site. By the way, post the pics of your bikes in the "bike talk" section. There is a thread just started recently for ratrodders from KS to post pics of their bikes. Since your in KS half the time anyway, you might as well post them there. We'd love to see em! 8)

Thank you for welcoming me to the site. I did see the Kansas thread and I will be adding some pictures.

pick said:
That's great Brian! Lookin forward to seeing them! 8)

THANKS BUD IM GONNA MAKE A THREAD WITH ALL MY BIKES/BUILDS THAT WAY I DONT FLOOD THE FORUMS :)

Latest posts

Back