Newbie from Kansas City

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up, my name is Jake, I guess its about time for me to register and make an intro. Ive been reading the forum for several months now. Little bit about me I'm 27 and have lived in KC my whole life. Ive been messing with bikes since I was about 10. I raced bmx for several years. I quit racing and started building mini trucks. The ole lady is 8 months prego with our first and last lol (girl).. So Ill sneak in some build time when I can. I just picked up a Diamondback beach cruiser on Craigs list a few days ago for pretty cheap, im dying to start cutting it up. I just moved out of a 2400sgft shop with four of my buddies a few weeks ago so once I get all my tools unpacked and wire my basement for the plasma cutter and welder its game on.

I think im down to 5 bikes.. here is my newest to be cut up..
db.jpg

My truck, was a frame off rebuild.. air ride, body dropped, shaved everything, smoothed/sheet metal bed, suicide doors, 355sbc
truck.jpg

another mini truck builder!! Welcome and nice truck!! cant wait to see some bike builds!!

Latest posts

Back