newbie from massachusetts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hello everyone!

im a newbie to the whole forum gig :roll: so bear with me hahahah. ive been tinknerin on bikes for about 8ish years now. i have too many bikes for my own good but im always looking. im sure you can all relate hahahah. im gonna attempt to post a pick of my ratbike. not good with technology , usually only things that should require tetanus shots. lets see how it goes.....

thanks! still no luck posting the pic. darn it! i tried and tried! usually when i struggle with something i use torches or pb blast , not sure my laptop would like it hahahah. i can get the pic into my computer with no problem, its connecting the dots from there to this forum i cant get?!?!? my mind isnt wired for electronics :wink:

chicopee, h'bout u?

Welcome to the forum. Did you load your picture onto a photo website first like Flikr or Photobucket? That works best unless your using a smart phone or pad.

yeah i uploaded to a new photobucket and i dont know how to connect the dots.im using my laptop. not very tech savvy :?

Welacome from CT. Stop laughing and focus on the instructions. :)
Come bring a bike down to the Short ..Beach...Cape Cod ride tomorrow and someone
there can show you what to do for your pics..................Stevil

Welcome from CT :D I usually go up to Chicopee for dinner at Bernie's Dining Depot :wink:

For the pictures, copy your direct link and paste them here :wink:

As SCHWINNRAY69 said, click "Direct Link" on the photo you wish to share, then come back here to your post and hold control and press the "V" key to paste the code in.

Personally I use the "IMG Code" (blue arrow in the photo below) instead of the "Direct Link" (red arrow) code, but to each his own...

PhotoBucketLinks_zpsfc9687bc.jpg

Oh, and Hatfield, by the way. 8)

thanks everybody! i have the pic of my columbia rat i want to share , plus all my new additions the past 2 weeks have heen busy hahaha ( added 3 muscle bikes ) to my collection, also the 20 inch stelber that i want to rat. ill take a stab at it
this is a test picture. hope it works :shock:

http://s1283.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... 5/library/

DSCF0007_zps7fc6f0ff.jpg

I like the vw buses as well... :mrgreen:

when your curser is over the pic in photobucket click on the last selection, the 4th, the image code, then past that here. you will have it in no time.

Welcome! UH, I know for a fact that there ain't that many VW buses in Chicopee. :lol: :lol:

Chicopee: The kielbasa capital of the WORLD!

actually the green vw bus IS my van, as is the rat bike in front of it IS mine , success !!! :mrgreen: i guess im a big boy now in big boy pants :wink:

i love it! yesterday morning i sold a 1972 schwinn stingray fastback, took a green sears spyder mark VII in trade . during this my new neighbor ( they moved in about year & a half ago ) saw me and came over saying " ive got an old columbia in the basement , i see you like old bikes " ( dont you love how the bikes find US sometimes ? ) he brought it over for me to look at its a CHERRY ! 1970 columbia playbike sport 5 all original in bright orange. i bought it . i cant believe how he didnt know i was into bikes, geesh i ride a different bike every day :lol:

Hey Rob I finnaly found you on here. That Playbike sure was in good shape.
Thanks again for the Fastback, it should be a fun project when I get to it.

Later on,
Adam

PS, let me know when your VW camping/show is going to be, I'd love to join in the fun.

hey adam :D
yeah i hear ya hahahaha the spyder is in the basement too , havent touched it yet either. so many project too little time .the playbike cleaned up MINT!
it was great meeting you. i would love to come check out your collection & see if i can use any parts or whatnots.

i weathered the hurricane in the basement kicking off my "prestoration" of my 1987 gt performer that ive had since the christmas of 1987 :mrgreen:
ill let you know when the veedub shows are. we always throw a bike or 3 in the bus. they go hand in hand ya know hahahah

Latest posts

Back