Newbie from NE Ohio (Norwalk)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well.......I moved here from Indianapolis IN..My job went under from a plant closure,so now was as good as a time since I really had nothing to hold me to Indy beside my youngest (he's 11,so he now can understand and accept myself making such a move),and plus my girlfriend at the time (now my fiancee) had a stable career up here as well. My son thinks it's a win situation because the Old Man lives up close to Cedar Point;LOL!!!

Anyway,I had to sell my StreetGlide because about 2 years ago because I was trying to keep my condo (which I ended up selling anyway,ironic isn't it??)...And now my fiancee doesn't want me to get a bike again,along with my son asking me the same. (must be henpecked already)

Soooooo,I went with a different take on the phrase "my bike"...

When I moved to Norwalk,I get walked down Main Street,and there was a bicycle shop.
I saw this really cool bike (Kustom Kruisers Deuce) and I ended up getting it. I didn't even know that they had stopped making them in 2006,so I lucked out on that.I got sy son a Schwinn OC Chopper bike and a Schwinn OC Chopper scooter,he rides them from time to time,but being a car/truck/bike kind of guy I am keeping them for the future stepgrandkids to ride...

Sorry for rambling on,but I am kind of old,and that's what old folks do.... :roll:

Thanks!!!

I'll post some pics up soon. :mrgreen:
l_0e373c2dbe814100a4cd5c4dbaf7ed3f.jpg

Ok pics of the Deuce..

I'll post some some pics in the appropriate thread later...

Latest posts

Back