Newbie here =] MI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heyy everyone, just joined this awesome site, my boyfriend and i have 3 Schwinn's to kustomize! I'd post pics but i'm not sure how lol I don't see an attachment option, can anyone tell me how to get photos on here please? Until then, I have a 70's Schwinn Breeze that is currently apart. I'm painting the frame right now, it's sitting with silver flake and ready to be laced and kandied! The other bike is a Schwinn Stingray and a Schwinn Collegiate, not sure what year they are. We're turning the Stingray into our RatRod bike and the Collegiate into a kustom stretcher. Well that's it for now, hope to meet some cool people on here!

Re: Newbie here =]

Thankyou! :}

Here's my Stingray, got for free.99 lol

stingray.jpg

The Collegiate, I can't find much on this frame style, is it rare or anything? No idea what year, this was also free.. going to be a sweet stretcher..

schwinncollegiate.jpg

And lastly, the Breeze in progress picked up for $10.. already flaked, cleared, sanded down ready for lace & kandy!

imagejpeg_2-4.jpg

Just kandied the bike today!

imagejpeg_4-2.jpg

Welcome from nor-Cal ! , like the ratty Sting ...... 8)

Thank you :oops: I could use that fork on your Sting if you ever want to trade for a Schwinn springer let me know !

Scrapirondesigns said:
Welcome from San Jose. Paint is looking good on that project. Rattle bomb?

Hey thanks! Nope not a rattle bomb, it's actual flake that I mixed with clear and sprayed out of my paint gun, I do this for a living lol.. there's better pics of it if you click on my signature link :)

Latest posts

Back