Newbie in Tampa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello RatRodders!

By name is Brian and I recently settled down in Tampa by way of NY, PA, MD, VA, and NC. I guess I've been chasing warmer down the east coast. After not owning a bike since I was a teenager (mid 20s now) I finally treated myself to an Electra Coaster and I've been having a blast on it. Perfect bike for cruising around town, down to the water for some fishing, or avoiding the apparently mandatory valet service at all the bars and restaurants. I don't have any experience working with bikes but I am a tinkerer by nature. After stumbling across this site I think I found a new hobby...

I picked up an old cruiser this weekend and will hopefully start working on it soon. Build thread to follow! I look forward you everyone's insight and suggestions.

Greetings from NPR, where "COPS," should be filmed year round!
You are in a great place to find nice used bikes, St. Pete and surrounding area is stupid full with them!
Glad you got back on a bicycle, it can only make you healthier. Provided you stay off 19.

Latest posts

Back