Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well here we go im 15 and i live in kentucky. im into cars custom paint and bikes. ive recently picked up pinstriping. i got an ol scwinn for 7 bucks at a swapmeet. it came with a big box of parts to. it aint much but i like it. here is some pics of it mocked up.

Mar10_06.jpg

Mar10_07.jpg

Mar10_04.jpg

thanks guys i also got a western fler mens bike and a huffy. i got them for free today
western flyer
Mar12_03.jpg

huffy
Mar12_02.jpg

i think building/riding is a great alternative to things that can get a person into trouble, im positive that if i would have been introduced to the cycle/bike hobbies im addicted to now, i would have not gotten into alot of the trouble i did when i was younger, kudos kentucky. fast eddie outty

thats a nice western flyer man... does it say anything on the chainguard? I've got a mens frame that apparently was a "galaxy flyer". But it is a cool frame, it should turn out to be a good cruiser

hey

only 7 bucks? man thats a steel. go under the bike gallary, look under 1964 schwinn fleet, and see what i got for 35 bucks! anyway, welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back