newbie !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My names Al and i'm a bikoholic! I live in Cornwall sunny old England!!

I found this place whilst doing my daily retrobike forum thing. I have been into the early/classic mountain bike scene for many years and have been lucky enough to own some iconic american steel.
I have recently built myself a nu-skool ss cruiser, but really want to build a classic cruiser. I have a 100 years of bike history to catch up on and this looks like the very place to start.
Like some others on here i do have a classic car collection with my pride and joy being a 1964 vw type 3 'notch' on air-ride and twin 40 webbers.

I will stop boring you all now. :roll:

Al. :D

Hello Al and welcome from California!
At one time, my brother had a "65 Notchback . . . It was imported from Japan and equiped with an automatic transmission and right-hand drive. It was quite rare around So. Cal and it was featured in Hot V.W.s Magazine.
Again, wecome aboard!

Yeah, we wanna see the VW. :D
Looks like there are a lot of aircooled guys/gals on here.
old bike and VWs do compliment each other well.

Hope this works !

Should be my nu-skool ride !!

3633544368_6575a6fa56-1.jpg

well if you figure out those pics any way i could see those bars better? they look like they would be a great bend on my ride

Hi Billy,

I will try and get a close up of the bars for you!

They are made by Zoom and come in black or silver. I have a pair on my Surly that i ride upside down,the sweep is great and offers loads of positions. I got this pair off evilbay uk for 10 pounds,as my Local Bike shop only stock the silver ones.

Al, :D

Back