Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my names Kev, I'm from the Central parts of the UK. I love the site and have been looking for awhile now, here are a few of my bikes, cheers. :D

Mk 2 Raleigh Chopper
06COLLECTION.jpg

1976 Raleigh Grifter
06RALEIGHRALLY.jpg

i found this, but now it' has to be finished over the winter.
ratrod01.jpg

Hi and welcome to the world of rats! :D

NIce bikes! Love those choppers, they're awesome! The last one is allso cool! It would make an awesome rat rod! The bars are allready flipped, now re-paint it, get a bighead light and maybe a springer fork and you have one sweet(er) ride!

Once again WELCOME!

edit: saw that it was a three(?) speed, so you'll have to make a suicide shifter!

Agent Orange said:
thanks for the welcome, the intended ratrod is a 5 speed coaster hub nice idea about the shifter :D
yeah, and with that shifter it ain't hard! Just extend the lever and do something cool with that, then mount it to the toptube or seattube!

:D yea good idea that'll keep me busy over the winter i'm also looking for a set of white walls and the springer forks are few and far between over here, just have to keep looking.

Agent Orange said:
:D yea good idea that'll keep me busy over the winter i'm also looking for a set of white walls and the springer forks are few and far between over here, just have to keep looking.
Isn't there a "chopperdome" in the UK? Maybe they have some? Otherwise i can reccomend http://www.beachcruiser.org/ They have a lot of stuff and the shipping is pretty cheap, I ordered my springer from them and the shipping from germany to sweden was cheaper than it would be if I ordered it from within sweden! :D Whitewalls your local bike dealer should be able to get for you if you ask them to order them! Happy building

Welcome, have fun.

thanks for the comments and the welcome, guys i've ordered a set of springer forks and a pair of white wall tyres, still undecided on what colour to do it thou :?:

Back