NJ show and swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna try to make it! 8)
ps how much is a swapmeet spot?

So, is this more of a show or a swap meet ?

I can bring my Spaceliner and my daughter's Fleetwing but if there are bikes to buy it will be tough to bring something back.

John

I'll be coming up with one, maybe two and as much crap as I can pack in the car to sell... 8)

I just got off the phone with the shop. They said to start setting up at 6 AM. :shock: It doesn't cost anything to sell your stuff, just to show your bike. I'll be bringing up the Mercury and my lowrider, perhaps a bike to sell and a buttload of parts...and coffee! 8)

Hey guys, I'm in.
I will leave NYC at first light. I went through the garage today and realized I was at critical mass on space. I'll be bringing a truck load of stuff. Probably 11 or so project bikes. Everything will be priced to move- Some muscle bikes, a few frames and my Worksman cycle truck . Lots of freebees to.
If there is room I'll bring my Roadmaster or one of the fleet for cruising.
Big Cam -bring lots Coffee(LOL)
See you all there.

I just hope I leave with less than I bring up! 8)

Forecast is 60% chance of rain :(
Planning on coming with my Spaceliner and my daughter with her Fleetwing.
I'll leave a little space in the minivan if the opportunity arises to buy something.

Rain or shine I'm there! Too much packed in the car not to go now!
IMG_5970.jpg

I even crammed a sun/rain shade in the car, and an umbrella, just in case. 8)

I dont care if it's a down pour, Ill be there with all my stuff and an ez up fly to put my bikes under. Hope to see plenty of people there.

the trend continues, NOAA now forecasts 20% possibility of dry weather,without a thunderstorm. I am still in. priorities have changed. will not be towing my open utility trailer with the electric powered Schwinn Meridian Trike for sale.This weather could be in favor of the buyer,so I am leaving room in the truck for my hope to be fresh find.

Latest posts

Back