Nnew here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

A buddy told me about this forum so I thought I'd check it out. I've been into bikes since I was a kid, got serious during the 90's into mountain biking and now I'm into building old bikes etc... etc..

I'm Currently in a build-off of klunkers. I'm building a tribute bike to Joe Breeze's 41 DX. You may have seen it with the blue and white original paint. I read about Joe breeze and that bike when I was doing nothing but riding or reading about bikes. You know, before I got my first job at Little Caeser's. I always wondered what that bike was like and what it must have been like to be building machines yourself out of what you could find and riding them recklessly with everyone asking what in the? Well I know all about most of that save for being a founding father of modern day mountain biking. People didn't know what to make of us much either here on the east coast back in the late 80's early 90's when were mountain biking as much as we could. Those who rode understood and nothing else mattered. I never thought at the time that I might actually build a klunker but here I am loving every second of it.

I'm stoked to be on Rat Rod Bikes. I'm building up a few more bikes as well so this will be a great place to share pics and stories.

Thanks for having me.

Ride on,

Joe

Latest posts

Back