No name 20" tall frame

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I wanted a Mini Velo frame, but the budget doesn't allow for that. So when I came across this old thing, I picked it up. I needed a tougher frame for my city riding and also wanted those size wheels and tires specifically.

2i8gg38.jpg

Unfortunately, the frame was really poor, so it has been adopted for a school art project.

Should be a "find" but I see this on C/L and your bike reminds me of it so what do you think?
http://appleton.craigslist.org/bik/5129126736.html

00p0p_fX0YjrbfyYu_600x450.jpg

SUPER RARE!! Schwinn "Qualifier" Adult BMX/Commuter (Only 200 Made) - $150

"Up for sale is a 1989 Schwinn Qualifier. It is in very good condition and has always been kept in the house. Only 200 of these bikes were made. They were made for a short lives for called parking lot races. It has 6 gears and everything is original except for the tires. Rides nice and is meant for an adult."

I'd get that in a minute. It's probably a Giant made frame. I don't know if it's rare, I mainly keep up with 83 and earlier Schwinns. But that Qualifier would be a great commuter bike. It's nearly the same thing as a mini-velo. It's like a folder, small and a little less weight, and you can find a place inside to keep it.

Latest posts

Back