No room in the garage.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least you have a garage. We have a couple of small sheds that are full of lawnmowers and other junk. My wife puts up with all of my hobbies, but will not let me bring bikes in the house. I don't get it. She lets cats live in the house, but not my bikes. At least my bikes don't hack up hairballs all over the place!
Some folks have dogs that sleep under their front porch. That's where I ended up having to put my bikes. :blush:
UnderTheBoardwalk.jpg

My wife allows me too park my bikes in the basement, im pretty sure she thought about shooting me when i asked if i could hang my haro up in my bedroom during the winter months. My project car and tools take up my garage all winter. then again i only have 10 bikes counting hers!

Lol.. haven’t been able to keep my bike in the house since I got married.😂
During my single days the whole squad would bring their bikes in.. do repairs, upgrades, cleaning, etc..
4 tvs sets for sports, horse racing, video game and WWF raw is war..
Ice cold beer on tap… a fun time to be sure.

Lol.. haven’t been able to keep my bike in the house since I got married.😂
During my single days the whole squad would bring their bikes in.. do repairs, upgrades, cleaning, etc..
4 tvs sets for sports, horse racing, video game and WWF raw is war..
Ice cold beer on tap… a fun time to be sure.
Yeah. I'm reliving my youth sans wifey these days.

Had both my lowriders inside on a double wall stand then the grand kids came along and the open lounge/dinning got rearranged and the low lows got relegated to the shed........ Again lol, to be honest our home is reasonably small so not really any room hence why last year I got a container at a storage yard up the road, which apart from household stuff as about 13 bikes in it, I had to make a wooden beam with hooks in it to hang half the bikes so I still had room

My wife accepts my bike obsession...as long as (most of) it stays outside :bigsmile:.

Jason
Exactly, toleration is key in a boy has bikes, boy with bikes meets girl, girl excepts boy with bikes as long as said bikes don't come in and dirty the carpet relationship

Latest posts

Back