NON Directonal Gathering of parts!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quickie thread to show the parts ive begun to accumulate for the next build, sadley it'll never be done before BO18 so im only at a "Gather " stage!
I say Non Directional because im not sure of which direction its headed "Doh". as in style ,shape , design etc.
I spied an office chair around the corner again and it followed me home, so I removed its spring cartridge, i'll shape that later, we also have my last remaining MTB pivot joint, and ive cut up some BMX top n bottom tubing, so its not hard to see this build will have the Son Of Kradus "Drop on its Guts" feature,
PXL_20230706_052053097.jpg

Just a quickie thread to show the parts ive begun to accumulate for the next build, sadley it'll never be done before BO18 so im only at a "Gather " stage!
I say Non Directional because im not sure of which direction its headed "Doh". as in style ,shape , design etc.
I spied an office chair around the corner again and it followed me home, so I removed its spring cartridge, i'll shape that later, we also have my last remaining MTB pivot joint, and ive cut up some BMX top n bottom tubing, so its not hard to see this build will have the Son Of Kradus "Drop on its Guts" feature,
View attachment 239921
MBBO in September and then ORBO coming up in January

😉

Plan ahead

View attachment 239921
You. got my wheels turning. I wonder if anyone has ever tried making an adjustable seat post from an office chair cylinder?

Latest posts

Back