Noob from Iowa...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys, noob here. Just picked up an old Schwinn Stingray, and looking to rebuild her back up into something that I can actually ride... but I'll make another post for the questions I have.

Little about me, I'm from Iowa, and no I don't grow corn. I paint cars in a body shop. Few of my hobbies include shooting guns, riding mountain bikes, kayaking, hunting, airbrushing, drawing, COD, etc. Like working on things, and fixing things up. That's where the Stingray comes in. Own a couple business in art, both drawing and airbrushing. So I tend to keep busy. Well, onto the rest of the forum...

:lol: Welcome from Davenport MAXX. I thought they grew Spuds in Iowa. :lol:No seriously, where are you in Iowa? That is if you don't mind. 8)

Cool, I plan on meeting up with Slowriderz in CR sometime this Spring or Summer. Maybe it'll work out for you to come down from the other way and ride with us.

Hi nice to meet you Matt. I just read what Iowa stood for on a different forum but I don't remember anymore lol oh well welcome from Idaho where we might have a few spuds laying around.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!! My wife has relatives outside of Waverly. Every time we're up visiting, I want to go around all these small towns looking in people's garages and barns for old bikes.

jeff

slowriderz said:
Welcome from Cedar rapids! if your are ever down my way shoot me a message and we can set up a cruise. Pretty nice bike trails down this way.

Isn't that where the big quaker oats place is at on the river? All I know is I hated driving 380 in the winter.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Waverly is good...but the capital city is good, too! I wander around the state, but usually with my convertible, not a bike. 8)

Back