NOOB! Introduction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Kyle. I am just getting into these style of bikes I used to ride a lot of bmx due to a knee injury I have picked up a few different cruisers. I have painted and swapped most parts on all of them. I do not know much of anything about vintage bikes however I like piecing together all sorts of styles so if I ruin something let me know. I am starting a new build so far I have a decently nice frame, and some things I am altering, and picking up along the way I look forward to being a part of the Rat Rod Bike Community.

guess it depends on who is looking at your bike. i will say the ratty truck has caused a few schwinn lovers to run for the door at the shop :mrgreen:

If I come into a really old bike in really good condition, or with a decent American or European pre-sticker paint job, I probably wont change it, but remember, it's YOURS, it feels no pain, it's just :shock: a bicycle! :wink:

Latest posts

Back