Nor*Cal New guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sayin whatup. I'm Rodney. my bike of choice is a bmx race bike,but after going to the Ridesfo bike expo. I think I need to build something for the non track days!

hey i was there with the chopaderos in the show area. maybe we talked iduno but welcome. check out the events area cause there are always rides going on in nor cal. a few are coming up soon

kafer67, I met alot of Kool people at that show . I did meet a guy from the Chopaderos. He was really Kool to me ,takin the time to point out some less than obvious modifications to his and some of the other bikes.I'm not so good with names but he has the black "Kowalla" bike. MUCH Respect to him and your club.

kool that was ted ( NHFF ) on here with his new basman. i did the lettering on the tank plate for him. i had the polished clear coated schwinn boardtracker that was parked to the left of his bike. and as of yet i am not a member i am trying but it takes a lot of time to get to that point. as of now i am a hang around.

I remember your bike too,the chainguard and fork are very Kool. The frames on my bmx race bikes are also "scuffed and buffed", who says you need paint! the fork on your bike , and nhff's tire wheel combo got me all fired up to start building.Always great to meet new people in the bike world karfer67,have a great thanksgivin and keep me posted on the next show/swapmeet in Nor*Cal.

Thanks fireproof, sacramento seems to have alot of chopper/cruiser guys. most of the guys I talked to at the ridesfo expo were from or around sac.

Latest posts

Back