NORTH TEXAS SWAP MEET - OCT 15, 2011

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
bECNH.png

I'm in, who else is coming, bringing some of bikes to sell?

Just thought I would give this a bump. See you all next week.

I plan to give it a try.

Some of the bargains at the FW Bike Sale may turn up.

Remember that if they do, "normal" prices will still make the sellers some coin for their investment and efforts.

If you missed the FW Bike Sale, here's your second chance to get some great bikes.

Good seeing everyone at the swap meet today. I'll post a few pics that I don't later on.

I didn't buy a thing....as a matter of fact, I didn't even walk around and look at anything.

I did good selling lots of parts and shirts this morning and my girls enjoyed their first swap meet. :mrgreen:

While I did not sell much, it was a good show and swap.

all sellers, very few buyers.....

Here's a couple more snapshots.

DSC01555640x480.jpg

DSC01554640x480.jpg

DSC01559640x480.jpg

DSC01558640x480.jpg

maybe better next year!

I thought it was pretty good too. Took my two oldest girls and they did alright. They took turns holding "The List" of my needed items. I ended up buying 3 skippy sprockets, a 20" slick and a pair of apes. Only the handlebars were on "The List". :lol:

I think what may have happened was that word got around that the two guys from Houston were trying to sell off more of those bikes in Fort Worth they bought and that probably hijacked some swap meet buyers.

I almost went over there this morning (Sunday) to see if anyone was there after what you said previously, but decided to pass and just take Sheryl and ride for once instead of trying to own some more "stuff". we had a good ride! :D

Latest posts

Back