NOS Muscle bike Tires,Schwinn,Grasshopper,ect

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !

not much more to say, very nice find.

* uses Jedi powers * now pack em all up and send em to me *

Awesome score! :shock: Where do you find something like that if you don't mind me asking? :D

Nice find,I have a nos pair of Esso tiger grips too, still in the plastic. I had a pair back in the day when they were new.

wow ! .. must be nice to find a place like that :)

I could use that purple seat if you don't need it.

CRASH said:
What are those black things next to the grips? They look like F/A-18 Arresting hook points! :lol:

They look like sun visors for old motorcycle helmets. Think 1970's or so. I had something similar on mine when I was a little kid.

Im Oold School said:
detroiter60 said:
Nice find,I have a nos pair of Esso tiger grips too, still in the plastic. I had a pair back in the day when they were new.

what do they sell for now days? I looked them up,but all that I seen was used sets going for around $30-$34 + shipping

I dont know,I bought these years ago from a garage sale. I intended to put them on my sons Pixie but he liked the cobra grips from the toy store better and hes nearly 17 now. I guess they can wait for grandchildren to come along,maybe I'll use them this year? lol

Super sweet scores!

Latest posts

Back