NOS schwinn seat question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hutch2051.jpg

hutch2053.jpg

i bought two of these a coupla years ago at a car swap meet in south georgia, they were still in the plastic. the guy told me they were NOS. i eventually traded one to a buddy so now i only have one, its super clean and in perfect shape
was it a aftermarket seat backthen or a reproduction, does anyone know any years or anything it would have been offered?
is it worth anything? if its not im going to run it on one of my daily riders. thanks,chastin

it looks original.....its for a late stingray 79-80 -81? i dont think they ever repoped those seats..

what you have is the seat to a mini stingray.. I dont have a pic but if you do a google you will see they are 20 inchers that came dark red and yellow, green and yellow and blue and silver I believe.. I would say hold on to it because the price for mini stingray parts are becoming hard to find..

Wow! What I wanted to say was the price for mini stingray parts are going up AND hard to find.. I think I had two thoughts in one...lol

Back