NOS troxel cover

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may not be a fresh find because I bought it . Wish I could have just found it laying somewhere. The 30's elgin I bought from Crassly has a cool troxel seat on it. I was going to have it recovered. I saw a guy on ebay had a NOS replacement cover. I ended up with it for $18 shipped. It fits perfect. I think it may be newer than the one that came on it ,because the old one was cloth and this one is some kind of rubber stuff,but hey its alot better than the old one. So I'm on my way to restoring it. One more piece in the puzzle.With the big springs it ought to be comfortable. Pooie on a Brooks.ha :lol:

trox6.jpg

Re: NOS troxil cover

Cool seat.....I told you where to send the Brooks to get broken in. :wink:

ive got a mesinger, with the same lookin material on it, its very similar to the recover stuff used for old guitar amplifiers, does a nice job IMO if only it was padded :mrgreen:

100_0467.jpg

100_0470.jpg

I tried to get ahold of firewalker . Sent an email and never heard anything. wanted a leather cover ,but when this deal came up for cheap I went with it. Pebble rubber was alot better than tornup cloth . looks good too, nice and sanitary. :D

Latest posts

Back