Not a bike but....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a bike but couldn't pass it up, It was posted on facebook for $20, and since I was at work my wife contacted the woman. The woman said I could come by and get it Friday for $10. SCORE
16142959_1060995167344271_4705978855165933450_n.jpg

Rad score for sure. Weird that the front truck is grinded down to the axle, but the rears not. I suspect they were swapped back to front. That's insane for ten bucks

Last edited:
Nice! I recommend bones reds on the bearings. Great bearing at a decent price, (usually $15) And check out bones bushings too. I like the soft ones, but I ride pretty loose trucks on my cruisers. On my 'regular' board I use the stock indy bushing. They take awhile to break in, but are my fav once they are.

Being in a small town I can't just run and get some new bushings so I ran down the hardware store and got some rubber bushings, and replaced the missing one. The bearings are actually in good enough shape to ride on until I can get by a shop to get new ones. I really want to go ride it but its way to wet out right now

Latest posts

Back