Not a new member, just put off the introduction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok,ok I know Im getting to be a fairly recognised figure around here, but it accured to me when I was looking at the Jackz build off bike (because of all the teasing going on) that I never introduced myself.You guys teased me about it a few times but I kept on forgetting to introduce myself. So heres my story, I was given a 20in girls firestone bicycle about three or four years back and had to rebuild it out of a box. I had never worked on a bike up until then (you gotta start somewhere right :mrgreen: ) My dad gave me a number of an old friend who restores bikes, a rode the old firestone there and he gave me a boys stingray because he felt sorry for me riding the girls firestone and my dad and I rebuilt it. Since then its all been "down hill" Ive learned allot about basic michanics and bikes, and its been a hobby that my dad and I both get into.

belated welcome aboard! should have heard all the crap i caught when i was painting my wifes bike at work [/img]
elainesbike003.jpg

but being able to use the both and the mixing bank was well worth the **** i got from my boss!

Back