Not quite a coppertone. Columbia Tourist.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice color and bike, It kinda looks raleigh built aside from the frame I'd say schwinn and Raleigh had a baby lol

Awesome color on that .

I have a 70 Playbike in that color and can;t get over how nice the color is, Schwinn got nothing on that one.

I envy you with an all consuming passion.

Columbias are my faves.

Green Dragon said:
Awesome color on that .

I have a 70 Playbike in that color and can;t get over how nice the color is, Schwinn got nothing on that one.

I'd deny it in a court of law but...I kinda like it better myself

If I had the space and the money I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

I passed on one the same color two years ago, guy was selling it for the same price too - but the cables were messed up and the tires were rotten and he wouldn't budge on the price.

mos6502 said:
If I had the space and the money I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

I passed on one the same color two years ago, guy was selling it for the same price too - but the cables were messed up and the tires were rotten and he wouldn't budge on the price.

Yeah this one has great cables and all. Really clean sharp bike. I am gonna let whoever gets ahold of me here beat me down to 120 on it i guess.

Thats a really good price for it, Raleigh sports where I live can be sold from 150$ to 250$ depending on accessorys and condition

Beautiful bike. I like Columbia bikes. I could collect nothing but Columbias. No, I couldn't. I can't resist all the others I find. :oops:

Latest posts

Back