Now rise for the intro of the Star Strangled Disasaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Say hello to the Star Strangled Disaster. This is my first ever attempt at building a bike. To be honest with you, I haven't ridden a bike for 15 years until just recently. Unkle Krusty lent a big hand in helping me put this bike together. I'll attempt a better description of it later. For now, here is a pic. I do not hvae any progress shots but will make a point to collect some on my next attempt.

Stripped the paint on the frame, sanded and re-painted, upholstered the seat. The sproket, came from someone on this forum, I think. I wanna move the back fender down lower to the ground. Anyways... enjoy!

l_597287695de2d511143723a16f08620d.jpg

My Apologies. I logged in under Krusty. This is in fact Saydegirl's bike build. Cheers!

Unkle Krusty said:
Hey All,

Say hello to the Star Strangled Disaster. This is my first ever attempt at building a bike. To be honest with you, I haven't ridden a bike for 15 years until just recently. Unkle Krusty lent a big hand in helping me put this bike together. I'll attempt a better description of it later. For now, here is a pic. I do not hvae any progress shots but will make a point to collect some on my next attempt.

Stripped the paint on the frame, sanded and re-painted, upholstered the seat. The sproket, came from someone on this forum, I think. I wanna move the back fender down lower to the ground. Anyways... enjoy!

l_597287695de2d511143723a16f08620d.jpg

I like it!...........Uncle Sayde :?

Back