Nuclear Wasted Finale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Clear windy day here in Sactown. Perfect day for finale pics of Nuke. Went to the old decomissioned Mather Air Force Base here in Rancho Cordova for the shots. This has been quite an up and down build with alot of unknowns. I muscled through it with alot of late nights and long days but mostly help and encouragement from you RRB's. I'm not sure Nuke's a winner but I'm sure Nuke's a finisher. I had a blast cruzing around the abandoned site and enjoying the feeling of riding a contraption built from scratch with my own hands that not only works but works pretty well. Thanks to all who followed this build from the start. God bless and hey, Have a Merry Christmas.
KombatActOne005.jpg

Had some professional grafix done so I might as well show it too.
NukeFinale001.jpg
NukeFinale002.jpg
NukeFinale003.jpg
NukeFinale004.jpg
NukeFinale005.jpg
NukeFinale006.jpg
Layin frame baby!!!
NukeFinale007.jpg
NukeFinale008.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon001.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon017.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon018.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon019.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon020.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon021.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon022.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon024.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon023.jpg
4500 psi compressed air bottle. Gets me about 10 cycles.
NukeFinaleNikon030.jpg
NukeFinaleNikon031.jpg
That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the trip.

sweet action, why don't you put another air shock on the back and lay frame? :D

my hats off to you my friend this bike is simply amazing and i hope others on here realize the work it takes to literally build a bike like this from the ground up. i think there are only a hand full in the competition that did not start with a frame or even really a part of a frame but totally made it from scratch. seeing this bike in person is amazing everywhere you look it is an enginering marvel. when i first saw the first pics i was not too sure but seeing it done it is great. very well done and again another on my A list how many do we get to vote for?

i just stroll through your build thread and look at how many times (through-out your build) you had no choice but to change direction.
a step forward and a step back.....
and then i saw it in person. i even got to ride it 8)
that's one heck of a build, and a testament to your creative mind!
KUDOS to you and the kuttnhack empire!!!
great build brother! :mrgreen:

I agree that all the changes you did thru your build where changes others would have never tempted. The stance on it is just awesome. Air ride...wow. Nope I would have never ever attempted it and you pulled it off and then some and some more and some more....you know the only thing I DONT like about your trike is
that its in California and Im in Indiana. I would love to ride it....
Terry

Latest posts

Back