Observation on Level of Builds This Year

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin B

Bicycle Demolitionist
Pro Member
Reaction score
Even this early in the build off it is obvious this is going to be a hard year to select favorites. The excellent builds are going to make choosing between them tougher than ever. Hats off to a great gang of creative ratters! The talent is right here at RRB to be sure.

I still haven't caught up on the progress of all of the builds yet, but as always there is some super coolness being laid down here!!! That is part of what inspires all of us. We get ideas from each other, or share ideas. Or you see someone going 150% so it pushes you to stretch our limits too. The RRB Build Offs never get old for me. They keep my mind churning and make me want to build cool fun stuff.

So many entries. It seems like there is a lot more interest this year, which is really fantastic. Bikes styles A to Z. It’s nice that there is no snobbery, everyone’s idea of a rat is welcome. By the way, in the 70s we called ratty bikes maggots. Rat Rod Bikes is more than maggots, it can include artistic vision instead of just junk tossed together to make a cheap home built beater, which is also a Rat Rod Bicycle.

So many entries. It seems like there is a lot more interest this year, which is really fantastic. Bikes styles A to Z. It’s nice that there is no snobbery, everyone’s idea of a rat is welcome. By the way, in the 70s we called ratty bikes maggots. Rat Rod Bikes is more than maggots, it can include artistic vision instead of just junk tossed together to make a cheap home built beater, which is also a Rat Rod Bicycle.
We have a VERY broad range this year for sure! Stacked in both categories

I’ll have to use a roulette wheel to decide my vote, honestly I can’t decide.
Im going to use Google AI to make my decisions. What's the worst that can happen

79uk.gif

Latest posts

Back