Occ stingray questions

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey giuys I have an occ schwwinn stingray I love the bike but recently been diagnosed with arthritis so need to make it more comfortable.
First thing is I'm 5'7 in height so not the tallest person, I wanna fit some 14inch ape hangers how hard is this to do .
Also I want to fit maybe a banana seat with a sissy bar and back rest or should I fit maybe like a cloud 9 seat and a layback post.

And lastly I want to fit one of those engine kits from ebay just to help get around but I noticed there is 2 types of mounts for my frame a drill type with 2 posts coming out of it or should I get the bolt in type that looks like a bracket with u=bolts so which one is better

The bars should be super easy. The triple-trees have a pair of clamps for the bars with allen bolts holding them in. 4 bolts on-off and your bars are changed.

The seatpost is already angled backward, you may not need a lay-back post, but I don't see why it wouldn't work with a banana seat.

I know nuthin' about bicycle motors, sorry.

Latest posts

Back