Odd 26" BMX plus more stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen a scrapper going to dump a load of stuff at the scrap yard and I seen this blue sekine sticking out the back, never noticed the rear end looking like it does now, I can cut that off though because the welding job but theres a few other problems, is it worth making back into what it should be? the blue seatpole has been cut in frame so i'd have to remove it.

Also got a bunch of other neat things. a carbon fiber road bike frameset, epic deal on that... A bunch of 26 a 3/8 tires with 26 1 3/8 alloy rims, all new, other things also found.

100_0263-1.jpg

100_0264-1.jpg

100_0268-1.jpg

100_0267-1.jpg

100_0266-1.jpg

if it is the same bike it's a sekine. thats what the headbadge says on this, is there two holes on headtube for the rivits?

Nah it's brand new, my friend got it from china lol I get to play with it and test it, it's a test model for a new line of bikes we will make

Hsean said:
if it is the same bike it's a sekine. thats what the headbadge says on this, is there two holes on headtube for the rivits?

Mine doesn't have any holes for a headbadge, it had a sticker. The frames look identical though. Maybe rebranded? I know there aren't a lot out there.

That's either an S&S Newport or S&S Rainbow. They sometimes came like this one, and some had straight downtubes. They also had 2 different style rear dropouts, this one has the shorter/more horizontal drops. The others were longer and slightly angled downwards.

The Mega Cal Cruiser's had a rectangle wishbone style chainstay meeting the bottom brackets, like the Laguna did.

Those are S&S forks too. They originally came with little plastic plugs in the bottom of the legs, but they're hardly ever still there.

Cool find. 8)

Latest posts

Back