Oh, why not (Class 2). Withdrawn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the four wheels sitting there. I can see it already, with those four wheels.

As it sits right now, "I Have Spoken" comes to mind for a name.
Four wheels would definitely make figuring out steering much easier, the down side to this and the wheel barrow is drive train. Still trying to design both.

After all that name calling. ugh
Yea.
I appreciate it, but my wife got bad news from the doc. So right now all my attention is going to be focused on her and hoping for the best.
Bicycles feel insignificant right now.

Same boat brother, will be praying for your wife and family,

Yea.
I appreciate it, but my wife got bad news from the doc. So right now all my attention is going to be focused on her and hoping for the best.
Bicycles feel insignificant right now.
Sorry to hear this. Take care and I’m hoping things work out for you both. Life can be a ..... at times...but it goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand, I spent most of 2012 in the hospital taking care of my first wife. This is a good place to visit when you need a break.

I have both you and your wife in my prayers; take care of each other, brother – peace.

Read the Letter of James

Last edited:
Ok guys, first I want to thank you all for the positive energy put into the universe. It's been a stressful time.

But we got good news.
The first doctor was WRONG.
The tests the second doctor did had the same results, but the second doctor is better at explaining things.
My wife does not have cancer, just a potential of it becoming cancerous.

Obviously this means there's a problem, but it's one that can easily be resolved. So she'll have to undergo surgery, and that always sucks. But it's MUCH better news than we'd been told before.

I'm feeling like this :mad::aggressive: toward the first doctor, but that's a reasonable feeling in my opinion.

That said, again. Thanks for the well wishes. We're looking forward to the rest of our life together, but we now have motivation to get some things on paper so our children don't have to worry or argue.

I don't know if I'll get back to work on these pedal cars soon enough to make any deadline, but if I do you'll see it here.

Been praying for the both of you! Let the anger for the first Dr pass, maybe all the prayers help change things..........Give thanks and open an "avatar".

Glad to hear things are not as bad as you first thought...wishing you both well brother....this is a great idea and seems fairly doable.

Latest posts

Back