OK BMX EXPERTS...Haro Intense 24"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to look at a 24" 6 speed Haro Intense that looks to be 80's era and mint. Any idea what it's worth? The asking price already makes me want to jump on it but I know nothing about bmx's.

Hmmm....a BMX with 6 speeds huh...sounds kinda fishy.

Maybe it's a MTB/BMX hybrid?

Whatever it is...just buy it now.

Anything Haro from that era is going to be worth something.

Besides that...the thing is stinkin' cool lookin! :shock:

It's definitely a vintage MTB....and it's not very common.

It has ARAYA 7X 24" wheels which are really sweet.

I say pull the trigger tonight if you are able to.

Ya I have already emailed the guy and told him I want it for sure and I was the first one to view it 6 minutes after he posted it. :D we need a smiley face with crossed fingers

You take the Haro, I'll buy it for ya, and you send me the bike in your avatar.

based on the top bar alone i'd guess that bike is a mid 90's-2000 frame.
thats when the bent top bar became all the rage.

the shifters put it right in the same era.

Were they using the ARAYA 7X hoops in the 90s?

Also, that style of Haro logo is screaming 80s.

I don't what decade it's from for sure, but it's definitely cool. :D

I'm comparing the components to the ones that are on my 87 Sierra and they match up pretty well. The ARAYA 7X hoops with the little spoke nipples is what says 80s model bike. I don't think ARAYA made that style of wheel in the 90s.

Maybe the bend in the frame on this MTB was a predecessor to all of the frames they built after that. :D

It's going to be a relatively small bike with the 24" wheel set....as you can see from the photos, an adult has been trying to ride it with the seat jacked way up.

Rat Rod said:
I'm comparing the components to the ones that are on my 87 Sierra and they match up pretty well. The ARAYA 7X hoops with the little spoke nipples is what says 80s model bike. I don't think ARAYA made that style of wheel in the 90s.

Maybe the bend in the frame on this MTB was a predecessor to all of the frames they built after that. :D

It's going to be a relatively small bike with the 24" wheel set....as you can see from the photos, an adult has been trying to ride it with the seat jacked way up.

could they be the mid 90's super 7x?

Latest posts

Back