OK Guys! How does this bike seat grab you???????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A handy seat <<< click here

Bike Seat.jpg

Last edited:
Geez, that’s better than my red rubber bubblegum essenced urnal screen seat cover. Before I covered the seat with it (lots of Sho Goo and Gorilla tape) I had to ride at the back of the pack. The bike has been banned from one classic ride as the shop owner finds it offensive. I’ll use your rubber glove trick to camouflage the screen.
image.jpg

I'm hungry for more.

1649524072471.png

I'm not offended, Clyde, but I am a little grossed out. Hilarious, had to share with the family. Wife didn't get what it was, until I spelled it out.
You shouldn’t be grossed out. It’s new, from the plumbing store. My wife didn’t get it either. That’s good, we know their not voyeurs, or extreme feminists.

Are you familiar with R. Mutt, aka Marcel Duchamp? When studied from his perspective, it is art, you are avant garde!
Never knew about him, but we got no culture here, except jockism. I must have done a lot of art that I didn’t know about. My junk piles are beautiful to behold.

Latest posts

Back