Ok So You all can call me ThLinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer ThLinn to that other name that she used to call me. Any way I am 50+ years young but wowfully out of shape. So Ive been looking around the Net to find information about building a new toy to get my bod back up to par. I saw the movie Men in Black 3 and loved the idea of a hubless bike. and after checking out several videos on Youtube I took this idea one step further, And desided to try to build a hybrid Trike/Hubless. Oh and FYI I do have a handycap and so my spelling is the worst sorry. I live in the desert S/W of the US I used to roller skate a lot but stopped after my 5 children all grow up and left the nest Just me and Wife now. Due to stroke and a couple light heart issues I am now force retired on disability. ( One of those tricks LIFE pulls on you You know) Oh well thats about it. As soon as I figure out how I will post my design ideas for you all to comment on and if you would please offer ideas as to how to build this thing. As I cannt wait to ride it. Till then I'll see you in the funny papers

Latest posts

Back