Old bike lover from Massachusetts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm happy to find a site where others share my passion for old bicycles. I am fairly new to collecting bicycles and love it. I started with my $30. Elgin followed by another Elgin girls bike I bought on eBay for $9.99
Soon thereafter, I began picking up other old, rusty ones. I would clean them up, put new tires on 'em and ride them around town. I'm proud to say all of my bikes are "riders". It is so cool to ride a bicycle that has been around for 70 plus years.
I enjoy reading other posts and learning a lot about bicycle collecting and viewing awesome pictures of really cool bikes.

Welcome to RRB. We have a freeze your butt off ride coming soon in Northampton.

Welcome, from Western MA.

That "freeze your butt off" ride sounds like a good one to do. I've been out riding in the woods on my mtn bike recently, trying to keep in shape for our upcoming riding season events but not on any of my antiques for a month or so. I volunteer helping to feed the community each Monday early evening and will ride one of the classics there from home. I get a lot of complements and comments from the senior citizens about the bikes. I try to ride a different one each time although I don't have many to do this; just repeat. Hopefully, some of their memories slip a little!

Latest posts

Back