Old Hot Rod Mags

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I didn't think I had so many. It is time to let go of these and was wondering if anybody collected them? Some of the issues I have are "Pontiac: Gone But Not Forgotten", "Retro Muscle Cars", "178 Real-World Rides", "Father & Son: Mickey and Danny Thompson At Bonneville", and "Hidden Treasure: Inside 5 of America's Coolest Private Collections". Those are just some of my favorites.

So, do these old Hot Rod Magazines have any value to anybody, or should I save them for the fireplace this winter?

I have seen many hot rod mags go on E-bay from $6 to $25 EACH, so I definitely wouldn't just burn them. Some of the older vintage ones can be quite valuable. If nothing else I'd make a magazine rack for the bathroom or man cave... :mrgreen: Or there's always this:

outskirtscustoms said:
I have seen many hot rod mags go on E-bay from $6 to $25 EACH, so I definitely wouldn't just burn them. Some of the older vintage ones can be quite valuable. If nothing else I'd make a magazine rack for the bathroom or man cave... :mrgreen: Or there's always this:

Now THAT bike is out of this world! I love it! I knew the vintage ones are worth a few bucks, I bought a 1970 edition with the Mongoose drag car on it at swap meet once. These are all made within the last few years, though (Pontiac being gone is certainly "recent").

Latest posts

Back