• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old school

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, new to RatRods but I have an all original Black Phantom Scrambler cir. May 1979, that I'm looking to part ways with if anyone is interested. In the process of restoring. It is a work in progress I guess you could say. This is a great piece that would be quite collectable to both old Schwinn fanatics or any old school BMX collector. Asking $250 or make me an offer I can't refuse.

Attachments

• 20160327_211842.jpg
    20160327_211842.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 20160430_220527.jpg
    20160430_220527.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
If anyone is interested or has questions, I'm in the ft worth area and can be reached by email roberthernandez31gmail.com

Cool build. Go out and check Facebook for slowspokes DFW bike club. We are in the DFW area and you might find someone local interested in your bike. There is also a swap meet page. slowspokes DFW swap meet.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Well I put a buck bc ratrods requires an actual price set. I do know what they're going for both online. But it's like I heard it said by a numismatic....somethings 'market value' is just a basic estimate...and something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. So, obviously , I'm not selling for a buck, but not asking for the world either.

Well I put a buck bc ratrods requires an actual price set. I do know what they're going for both online. But it's like I heard it said by a numismatic....somethings 'market value' is just a basic estimate...and something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. So, obviously , I'm not selling for a buck, but not asking for the world either.
You need to post a real price that you are willing to accept. We don't do auctions or offers on this site.

Luke.

How much for your red wheelset. I am local. Kevin

Hey Kevin this is Robert and after doing some homework, it seems that my investment piece, Black Phantom Mag Scrambler, may yield more if I were to part it out. According to ebay, my Mag wheels go for around 120 for the pair. Handle bars can go for around 80 and frame for 150. So my question to you sir is if I were to part with my wheels, do you know anyone that would be interests in the rest including the original Black Phantom chain guard? Make me an offer I cant refuse.

Back